Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hi guys!

I'd like to welcome you to my new blog about opportunities for international students in the United States. Since I've been through the process myself and I found it to be one of the best experiences in my life and I know there is a lot of people out there that would like to find out more about how to apply to universities in America I've decided to create this blog. I plan to write about my experiences applying to universities and my life in the US, share experiences with other international students and answer questions of all of you who are thinking of maybe applying to one of US schools.

Also, I'll be writing under an alias and I won't tell you what country I'm from because I want everyone to feel welcome here and I don't want to have any posts or comments in my native language or for people to think I can't relate to them just because we are not from the same part of the world. I will say that I am 29, I live in Washington, DC and I have attended the George Washington University where I received my master's degree in international relations.

To sum it up, this is a blog for all of you who are thinking of applying to US universities (college or graduate school), and all those who are or have been international students in America. Your comments are more than welcome and I am looking forward to talking to you, giving you advice and learning from you here. Please feel free to share your experiences and views, I'm sure I don't know everything and you guys can help each other a lot as well.

Oh, and I'll try to post something new twice a week (Saturdays and Wednesdays) and go from there.

Ok, let's start!

F2RVAKUSHFZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment